- Client: Seaway Heavy Lifting
- Scope: Site management
- Period: 2016
Dudgeon Offshore Wind Ltd. (DOW) have contracted Seaway Heavy Lifting for the storage, transport and installation of 67 Monopiles (MP) and 67 Transition Pieces (TP) including a Substation Jacket and Topside. The Dudgeon project site is located 32 km offshore, North of the town of Cromer in North Norfolk.
Q3 Heavy Lift managed the marshalling at the Verbrugge terminal in Vlissingen over a period of 9 months. Main objective was to assure that port calls of mv Oleg Strashnov were efficient and loss of valuable vessel time was avoided.
- Proper planning of operations;
- Manage all subcontractors;
- Ensure that the nominated MP’s and TP’s were ready for loading for each port call of the installation vessel
- Site QHSE was upto agreed and approved standards
- Marshalling costs were within budget